Sunday, January 8, 2012

13 Epicly Geeky Gloves.

Wolverine Gloves.

Japanese Bear Gloves.


Edward Scissorhands Gloves. Rawr, I cut chu!


Disney Princess Gloves.


Mickey Mouse Gloves.


Star Trek Gloves
Teleporting Fat Guy's Power Glove  (from Smosh).


DOMO LIEKS THE GLOVES!!




Sonic the Hedgehodge Gloves.


Spider-man, spider-man...


Hello Kitty Gloves.


Mario Mushroom Gloves.


Pikachu Gloves.

Dedicated to: Desi J., my fellow Smoshers, and Ian and Anthony. Maybe one day I can be a professional writer on Smosh.com! (Sorry if you experienced any technical difficulties. I sure did!)






1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say this is my first article so if you have any tips you want to give on how I can become better I am all for it. Also I want to say that I will try to post something every Saturday or Sunday. Thanks for the support! <3

    ReplyDelete